Social Media Manager
Lime Advertising Inc. is searching for a talented Social Media Manager (SMM) to join our team. As a SMM, you will be responsible for creating and implementing successful campaign activities and daily management of our clients’ brands across a wide range of social media platforms.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced marketing professional who is organized, enthusiastic, and not afraid to share new ideas.
Established in the early 2000’s, Lime is about the same age as the iPhone – and just as versatile. We help our clients overcome their marketing hurdles and have fun doing it. Everyone on our team knows the value they bring to the office – strongly believing in doing the best job possible for every client.
We’re a group that works well together, but we’re always looking for more efficient and creative problem solvers to join our little family.
- You will be responsible for 10+ brands, some being franchise-based with up to 30 clients under one brand.
- Work with our Account Management, Digital Marketing teams to create a social media strategy that collaborates with marketing, PR and advertising campaigns, research top influencers, competitors, and trends in clients’ industries.
- Create timely and engaging content optimized for relevant platforms and intended audiences.
- Monitor platforms for customer service opportunities and initiate conversations on behalf of the client.
- Create and execute social media calendars and processes
- Analyze and report social media actions on a monthly basis for successes and new opportunities.
- Work with the Art Direction team to create engaging and professional visuals that reflect the client and their brand
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures and blog layout)
- Blogging collaboration with copywriters (research, concept, writing and execution)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications
- Continue to refine and define our social marketing process.
- Bachelor’s degree or College Diploma
- Bilingual (French & English) is an asset, not necessary
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of social media management experience, with a solid background and ability to provide case studies
- Experience with, but not limited to, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, YouTube, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Knowledge of social media and analytics software (Hootsuite, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, etc.)
- Thorough understanding of user-generated content management, content marketing and reputation management
- Strong, professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strategic content creation and excellent writing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Exceptional time management skills including the ability to handle multiple clients with changing priorities
- Working knowledge of Paid Social, SEM & SEO and an understanding of how they work together