Full Stack Web Developer
If you’re looking for a great job that will challenge and excite you – look no further than Lime. Due to recent growth we are looking for two talented, hardworking individuals that shares a passion for great creative and compelling strategy.
Who we are:
We’re a growing agency, yet perfectly sized to take on exciting projects that make a big impact. Lime provides our clients with complete, undivided attention, instead of being shuffled into the client list of a large agency. Lime is a streamlined, efficient machine with the sole purpose of providing our clients with successful communication solutions.
The Ideal Full Stack Web Developer will work with a small team of developers, in conjunction with the creative department to create, test, and maintain effective online marketing projects and materials for our clients. Strong attention to detail is required.
- Work effectively with all internal and external stakeholders to plan, code, test, refine and launch best-in-class digital properties, e.:
- Fully responsive websites
- Dynamic, database-driven websites
- WordPress themes
- Advanced forms
- Fully customized marketing portals
- Custom responsive HTML emails / newsletters (MailChimp and Campaign Monitor)
- Translate designs to HTML with extreme focus on detail and accuracy.
- Responsible for developing, maintaining and managing content for all client websites.
- Improve SEO rankings through on-site & off-site SEO (ie: link building, PBN…etc)
- Work closely with designers to create effective user interfaces & experiences.
- Troubleshoot and address technical concerns, requests, and changes from clients.
- Provide technical support to clients and staff when required
- Stay abreast of new and emerging technologies to consistently deliver innovative scalable solutions to our clients
- Share newest best practices and suggestions for changes to current processes
- 3-5 years of professional experience in an agency setting.
- Diploma or bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience.
- Experience coding, refactoring and testing responsive websites.
- Excellent communication skills to present technical concepts and designs to internal team members and non-creatives.
- Self-motivated, innovative and ability to successfully manage projects simultaneously at an agile work environ-ment.
- Excellent knowledge of PHP (pref. with MVC frameworks like Laravel) / MySQL / WordPress
- Ability to work with Linux (back-end) & Mac platforms
- Experience with web servers such as cPanel / Apache / Nginx
- Experience with the Adobe Creative Suite
Nice to haves:
- Office 365
- In-depth SEO knowledge
- Experience with Adwords and Facebook Ads
This is a contract or full-time position, Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm.